Keller Inc. is a 100% Employee- Owned Design/Build General Contractor headquartered in Kaukauna, WI with outside offices in Wausau, Germantown and Sun Prairie, WI. Keller is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to work in our Sun Prairie, WI office. This position includes full time employment, complete with a highly competitive compensation and benefits package in our employee owned Company!
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to a team of Project Managers and to ensure efficient operation of the Sun Prairie office.
- Professionally answer phones and greet guests
- Prepare, type and review proposals, reports, presentations, letters, correspondence, etc.
- Maintain strong interpersonal relationships with employees at all levels of the company
- Research and distribute municipality plan commission or business development agendas/minutes to project managers. Create schedule and monitor when meetings are being held and frequency
- Prepare, file and organize marketing materials and references for Project Managers
- Research possible subcontractors for jobs outside of usual territory (i.e. other states, other regions)
- Distribute subcontractor pre-qualification packet for call in requests or project manager requests
- Maintain office subcontractors list for bidding
- Create and distribute regional electronic newsletter to Keller customers and partners
- Establish relationships with third-party vendors (i.e. office equipment, cleaning crews etc.) Maintain schedule of service and invoice monitoring as needed.
- Research building inspectors and gas & utility contacts on project
- Fill out municipal check list
- Research/ secure building permits
- Organize and distribute mail
- Organize subcontractor bids and follow-up with subcontractors
- Assist Project Manager’s with sending plans out for bid and creating spreadsheets for bidding purposes
- Print plans and emails
- Run general errands
- Keep the office looking presentable. Stock beverages in the refrigerator, office supplies, cleaning products etc.
- Electronic document management
- Other duties as assigned
- Accountability– Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Communication– Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Detail Oriented- Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Goal Oriented– Ability to ensure that they stay focused on the task objectives and performs in accordance with clear expectations and goals.
- Organized- Ability to be structured and methodical in working skills
- Self Motivated– Ability to reach a goal or perform a task with little supervision or direction.
Education, Experience & Skills
- Education: High School diploma or GED, Required
- Experience: 2 years of experience required
- Computer Skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Outstanding typing skills
Keller, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.