This position is responsible for familiarizing themselves with farms in the territory they are responsible for and selling our design/build construction services. Ideal candidate must have the knowledge and ability to communicate with the customer and help in building a modern dairy facility.
- Create potential client list and seek new work by researching potential clients in the Ag. industry
- Develop a written design/build proposal for clients
- Write and process change orders when applicable
- Attend and conduct site visit walkthroughs with clients
- Coordinate and distribute plans and instructions to subcontractors
- Attend internal flow, check set, pre-construction and punch list meetings when appropriate
- Manage the project and serve as the main point of contact from lead generation to completion of a project
- Other duties as assigned
- Accountability– Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Communication (Written & Verbal)– Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Detail Oriented- Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Goal Oriented– Ability to ensure that they and others stay focused on the task objectives and performs in accordance with clear expectations and goals.
- Interpersonal– Ability to develop and maintain relationships with others.
- Organized– Ability to be structured and methodical in working skills.
- Self Motivated– ability to reach a goal or perform a task with little supervision or direction.
- Time Management– Ability to effectively utilize time for the completion of necessary job tasks.
Skills & Abilities:
- Education: High school diploma or GED, Required
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years of experience in an agricultural field
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to communicate well in the agricultural community
- Must be able to multi task
- No cap on commissions- the more you sell, the more you make
- After 6 months of service, you are automatically enrolled in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) and start earning stock in the company at no cost to you. This awesome benefit is 100% funded by Keller and has allowed our employees to retire early!
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and A&D coverage funded 100% by Keller
- Vehicle Allowance Program
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Tuition Reimbursement
Experience the difference in the Keller culture and become an owner today!
Keller, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.