Keller Inc. is a Design/Build General Contractor with locations in Kaukauna, Wausau, Germantown and Sun Prairie, WI. Keller is looking to hire a Pre-Engineered Metal Building Erection Foreman to run and work on a crew to complete the building erection of our projects in Sun Prairie and surrounding areas. This position includes full time employment, complete with a highly competitive compensation and benefits package in our employee owned Company! Along with consistent year-round work, the compensation package includes: competitive hourly and OT pay, travel pay, increased pay for “out of town” jobs, vacation and holiday pay, 401(k) match, annual stock allocation (ESOP), and an annual employee ownership bonus!!
- Performing building erection of our pre-engineered and wood framed buildings.
- Supervisory and leadership experience
- Detailed workmanship
- Ownership mentality
- Organization of jobsite, subcontractors, equipment and paperwork
- Efficiently work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work outdoors in variable weather conditions.
Job Requirements include but not limited to:
- Any combination of education and experience that demonstrates the knowledge and ability to perform the work
- Willingness to travel – usually within the state of WI
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time while performing physical labor
- Being comfortable with heights is required.
- Must possess skills to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Read and understand blueprints
- Committed to maintaining a safe work environment
- Valid driver’s license
Keller is an equal opportunity employer.