Keller Inc. is a 100% employee owned Design/Build General Contractor with locations in Kaukauna, Wausau, Germantown and Sun Prairie, WI. Keller has immediate openings for Carpentry Crew Member in our Sun Prairie location. These positions include full time employment, complete with a highly competitive compensation and benefits package in our employee owned Company! Along with consistent year-round work and on the job training, the compensation package includes: competitive hourly and OT pay, travel pay, increased pay for “out of town” jobs, vacation and holiday pay, 401(k) match, annual stock allocation (ESOP), and an annual employee ownership bonus!!
Here’s what we need from you:
- Follow blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of clients
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows and molding
- Performing rough and finish carpentry on Commercial & Agricultural projects
- Frame interior walls, install trim and door frames, hang doors, and bath partitions
- Perform high quality, detailed workmanship
- Ownership mentality
- Efficiently work in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to travel – usually within the state of WI
- Committed to maintaining a safe work environment
- Other duties as assigned
What we are looking for in our next employee- owner:
- Accountability- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Communication- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Detail Oriented- Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Goal Oriented- Ability to ensure that they and others stay focused on the task objectives and performs in accordance with clear expectations and goals.
- Self Motivated- ability to reach a goal or perform a task with little supervision or direction.
- Any combination of education and experience that demonstrates the general knowledge and ability to perform the work
- Ability to work outdoors in variable weather conditions
- Ability to lift heavy objects (50 lbs ground to shoulder, 80 lbs ground to carry-height)
- Ability to walk, stand, stoop and bend for long periods of time while performing physical labor
- Being comfortable with heights
- Must possess skills to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to operate hand tools and equipment
Become an owner today!
Keller, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.