Keller is looking to hire a Carpentry Foreman to lead and work on a crew to complete the rough and finish carpentry of our projects in the Milwaukee and surrounding areas. This position includes full time employment, complete with a highly competitive compensation and benefits package in our employee owned Company! Along with consistent year-round work, the compensation package includes: competitive hourly and OT pay, travel pay, increased pay for “out of town” jobs, vacation and holiday pay, 401(k) match, annual stock allocation (ESOP), and an annual employee ownership bonus!!
Here’s what we need:
- Perform rough and finish carpentry on commercial projects
- Read and interpret paperwork (plans, specifications, change order); bring questions, discrepancies and unusual conditions to the attention of the Supervisor
- Coordinate scheduling and details (including materials and subcontractors) with Supervisors
- Participate in weekly meetings and jobsite inspections with Supervisor and Safety Director
- Train, lead and supervise craftsmen
- Monitor quality of all work being done
- Other duties as assigned
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Any combination of education and experience that demonstrates the knowledge and ability to perform the work
- Supervisory and leadership experience
- Detailed workmanship
- Ownership mentality
- Efficiently work in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to travel – usually within the state of WI
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time while performing physical labor
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Read and understand blueprints
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Must have a Valid driver’s license
Become an owner today!
Keller Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.