Keller is looking to hire a Supervisor to work out of our Germantown, WI location. This position includes full time employment, complete with a highly competitive compensation and benefits package in our employee owned Company! The compensation package includes: competitive salary, vacation and holiday pay, 401(k) match, annual stock allocation (ESOP), and an annual employee ownership bonus!!
The Supervisor is the first link in Operations between field employees and office personnel. Supervisors are the main point of contact to take the customers and their projects from sale and design to scheduling, production, and completion. The ideal candidate will have general knowledge in all construction trades including excavating, foundation work, flat work, pre-engineered structures, metal & wood frame buildings and knowledge of all finishes.
- Responsible for all job site scheduling; equipment, manpower, subcontractors, etc. for multiple projects at one time
- Main point of communication between owners, Keller employees and contractors
- Confirm quality of subcontractors and Keller work throughout the whole process
- Monitor Keller crews and subcontractors
- Maintain safe jobsites
- Schedule, present and document all owner/contractor job meetings
- Solve on the job problems as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Education, High School Diploma, Required
- Project Management or Safety Training, Preferred.
- Experience, 5 – 10 years commercial building experience, Preferred.
- Knowledge of pre-engineered metal buildings
- Knowledge of wood frame buildings
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Effective leadership abilities like motivation, goal setting and conflict management
- Accountability- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions
- Communication- Ability to communicate effectively with others
- Detail Oriented- Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task
- Self-Motivated- ability to reach a goal or perform a task with little supervision or direction
Keller, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.