Keller is looking to hire a Delivery Driver/Yard Material Handler to work in our yard of our Kaukauna location. This position includes full time employment, complete with a highly competitive compensation and benefits package in our employee owned Company! Along with consistent year-round work, the compensation package includes: competitive hourly and OT pay, travel pay, increased pay for “out of town” jobs, vacation and holiday pay, 401(k) match, annual stock allocation (ESOP), and an annual employee ownership bonus!!
- Drive different delivery vehicles including but not limited to tractor/trailer combo, pick-up truck/gooseneck combo, and flatbed trucks.
- Haul oversized loads
- Load/unload materials and equipment in Yard and on jobsites
- Pick up/deliver materials to vendors
- Deliver/Move jobsite trailers
- Picking materials to fill orders
- Returning materials into inventory that were returned from the jobsite
- Keeping workspaces cleaned and organized
- Ownership mentality
- Other duties as assigned
Skills, Abilities & Education:
- Any combination of education and experience that demonstrates the knowledge and ability to perform the work
- Valid Class A CDL with no restrictions; REQUIRED
- Valid Federal Medical Card and ability to drive out of state of WI: REQUIRED
- Good driving record
- Ability to operate scissors lifts, boom lifts and forklifts and load/unload from trailer
- Ability to work alone loading and unloading material and equipment in the Yard and on Keller job sites
- Ability to lift heavy objects regularly (50 lbs ground to shoulder, 80 lbs ground to carry height)
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time while performing physical labor
- Must possess skills to multi-task and meet deadlines while working in a fast paced environment
Earn up to $60,000 per year!
Keller is an Equal Opportunity Employer