Keller Inc. is a Design/Build General Contractor with locations in Kaukauna, Wausau, Germantown and Sun Prairie, WI. Keller is looking to hire an On-site Supervisor to be the main point of contact to take customers and their projects from sale and design to scheduling and production for all our projects. This position includes full time employment, complete with a highly competitive compensation and benefits package in our employee owned Company! Along with consistent year-round work, the compensation package includes: competitive hourly and OT pay, travel pay, increased pay for “out of town” jobs, vacation and holiday pay, 401(k) match, annual stock allocation (ESOP), and an annual employee ownership bonus!!
- Responsible for all job site scheduling; equipment, manpower, subcontractors, etc.
- Confirm quality of subcontractors and Keller work throughout the whole process
- Monitor and assure crews and contractors are meeting the scheduled deadlines and performing work according to the plan details
- Build project schedule
- Maintain a safe jobsite
- Schedule and document all owner/contractor meetings
- Lead jobsite & preconstruction meetings
- Main point of communication between owners, Keller employees and contractors
- Solve on the job problems as needed
- Perform manual laborer as part of the crew when needed
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Abilities:
- Accountability- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Communication- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Detail Oriented- Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Goal Oriented- Ability to ensure that they and others stay focused on the task objectives and performs in accordance with clear expectations and goals.
- Self Motivated- ability to reach a goal or perform a task with little supervision or direction.
- Education: Project Management or Safety Training Preferred
- Associates Degree in Construction Management, Preferred
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Management, Preferred
- Experience: 5-10 years commercial building experience, Preferred
- Ability to travel as needed
- Ability to lift heavy objects regularly (50 lbs ground to shoulder, 80 lbs ground to carry height)
- Ability to walk, stand, kneel, stoop, and bend for long periods of time while performing physical labor
- Knowledge of pre-engineered buildings
- Must have a valid drives license
Keller is an equal opportunity employer.