Keller Inc. is a Design/Build General Contractor with locations in Kaukauna, Wausau, Germantown and Sun Prairie, WI. Keller is looking to hire a Building Erection Foreman / Co-Owner to run and work on a crew to complete the building erection of our projects in our Wausau, Germantown, and Sun Prairie locations. This position includes full time employment, complete with a highly competitive compensation and benefits package in our employee owned Company! Along with consistent year-round work, the compensation package includes: competitive hourly and OT pay, travel pay, increased pay for “out of town” jobs, vacation and holiday pay, 401(k) match, annual stock allocation (ESOP), and an annual employee ownership bonus!!
- Lead and work with crew members performing building erection of our pre-engineered/conventional metal and wood framed buildings
- Install roofing, siding, insulation, and flashing
- Lead 4 – 5 crew members in daily duties
- Management of day to day operations on site. Work closely with project team to ensure proper staffing, materials, and equipment are on site to meet project deadlines
- Work with subcontractors to coordinate schedules and work areas
- Monitor quality control and safety standards for Keller employees and subcontractors
- Keep Supervisor informed with job progress, communicate problems, and problem solve as needed.
- Complete daily paperwork such as daily reports, timecards, quality control sheet, etc.
- Assist with training crew members
- Efficiently work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work outdoors in variable weather conditions.
- Ownership mentality
- Detailed workmanship
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements include but not limited to:
- Any combination of education and experience that demonstrates the knowledge and ability to perform the work
- Minimum 5 years construction experience; preferred
- Read and understand blueprints; required
- Comfortable with heights; required
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Willingness to travel – usually within the state of WI
- Ability to lift heavy objects regularly (0-50 lbs ground to shoulder, 0-80 lbs ground to carry height)
- Ability to walk, stand, kneel, stoop, and bend for long periods of time while performing physical labor
- Ability to operate hand/power tools and equipment
- Ability to work outdoors in variable weather conditions
- Must possess skills to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Committed to maintaining a safe work environment
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Keller is an equal opportunity employer.