Keller is looking to hire a Carpentry Foreman to lead and work on a crew to complete the rough and finish carpentry of our projects in our Wausau and Sun Prairie locations. This position includes full time employment, complete with a highly competitive compensation and benefits package in our employee owned Company! Along with consistent year-round work, the compensation package includes: competitive hourly and OT pay, travel pay, increased pay for “out of town” jobs, vacation and holiday pay, 401(k) match, annual stock allocation (ESOP), and an annual employee ownership bonus!!
Here’s what we need:
- Lead and work with crew members performing rough and finish carpentry on Commercial & Agricultural projects
- Frame interior walls, install trim and door frames, hang doors, and bath partitions
- Lead 1 – 4 crew members in daily duties
- Management of day to day operations on site. Work closely with project team to ensure proper staffing, materials, and equipment are on site to meet project deadlines
- Work with subcontractors to coordinate schedules and work areas
- Monitor quality control and safety standards for Keller employees and subcontractors
- Keep Supervisor informed with job progress, communicate problems, and problem solve as needed.
- Complete daily paperwork such as daily reports, timecards, quality control sheet, etc.
- Assist with training crew members
- Efficiently work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work outdoors in variable weather conditions.
- Ownership mentality
- Detailed workmanship
- Other duties as assigned
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Any combination of education and experience that demonstrates the knowledge and ability to perform the work
- Minimum 5 years construction experience; preferred
- Read and understand blueprints; required
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Willingness to travel – usually within the state of WI
- Ability to lift heavy objects regularly (0-50 lbs ground to shoulder, 0-80 lbs ground to carry height)
- Ability to walk, stand, kneel, stoop, and bend for long periods of time while performing physical labor
- Ability to operate hand/power tools and equipment
- Ability to work outdoors in variable weather conditions
- Must possess skills to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Committed to maintaining a safe work environment
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Become an owner today!
Keller Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.