- Present and sell company construction services to current and potential clients
- Create potential client list and seek new work by researching potential clients and industries
- Evaluate subcontractors for work to be performed, including seeking out new subcontractors to partner with in new and existing territories
- Review preliminary requests for proposals
- Develop and write design/build proposals for clients and scope of work for all subcontracting trades
- Write and process change orders when applicable
- Attend or conduct site visit walkthroughs with client and subcontractors
- Coordinate distribution of plans, instructions to bidder’s guidelines, and other documents to subcontractors for pricing and follow up with proposal clarification requests
- Tabulate pricing from prime subcontractors such as HVAC, electrical, excavating, etc.
- Attend internal job flow, check set, pre-construction, and punch list meetings when appropriate
- Manage the project and serve as the main point of contact from lead generation to completion of building
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Other duties as assigned
- Accountability- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Communication- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Detail Oriented- Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Goal Oriented- Ability to ensure that they and others stay focused on the task objectives and performs in accordance with clear expectations and goals.
- Interpersonal- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with others.
- Organized- Ability to be structured and methodical in working skills.
- Self Motivated- Ability to reach a goal or perform a task with little supervision or direction.
Education & Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Construction Management or related field , Preferred
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years experience in sales and/or the construction industry, Preferred
- Valid Drivers License, Required
- No cap on commissions- the more you sell, the more you make
- After 6 months of service you are automatically enrolled in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) and start earning stock in the company at no cost to you. This awesome benefit is 100% funded by Keller and has allowed our employees to retire early!
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Short Term Disability, Life Insurance and A&D coverage funded 100% by Keller
- Vehicle Allowance Program
- Paid Holidays & PTO
Experience the difference in the Keller culture and become an owner today!
Keller, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.