Hatch Distilling Company
Location: Egg Harbor, Wisconsin
Building Type: Ground-Up
- 7,250 Sq. Ft.
- New distillery with an open concept tasting room
- Viewing area in tasting room to view distilling process
- Building includes both metal building and wood framed components
Hatch Distilling Company was built on a downtown redevelopment site. Construction was unique because of the close proximity to the existing property lines and the quick turnaround of summer tourists the Owners wanted to be open for. The site does not have municipal water, but together with the Owner, the Keller Project Manager, Architect and Interior Designer were able to incorporate a special fire suppression system into the design to solve this challenge.
Hatch Distilling Company and Keller, Inc. are proud to have received the following awards:
- 2019 Excellence In Design – Retail Gold Winner from American Buildings Company
- 2019 Project of Distinction Gold Award Winner from Associated Builders and Contractors