We are looking for an Architectural Technician out of our Kaukauna, WI office. This position is responsible to produce computerized design and construction documents for a variety of agricultural and commercial projects. Ideal candidate will have experience using Revit & Lumion in a commercial construction setting.
- Implement design concepts from sketches provided by Keller Architects using Revit and AutoCAD
- Produce project documentation consistent with office standards
- Collaborate with Keller Architects and Project Managers to create plans, elevations, sections, details and 3D views for commercial and agricultural projects
- Work with Agricultural Salesman and Architects to Complete agricultural working drawings
- Help maintain and improve drafting standards and templates
- Produce high quality exterior and interior renderings
- Other duties as assigned
- Accountability- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Communication- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Detail Oriented– Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Multi-Task- Ability to handle many things at once
- Organized- Ability to be structured and methodical in working skills
Skills & Abilities:
- Education: Associate’s degree or higher in an architectural drafting field, Required
- Experience with construction and design, required
- Lumion and Photoshop experience, preferred
Join our 100% Employee Owned Company!
Keller, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.