We are looking for hardworking, passionate students wanting to further their knowledge in the construction industry. At Keller we recognize that in order for our industry to keep growing and employing qualified candidates, we need to give students the hands on learning experience to compliment what they are learning in the classroom. If you are looking to get your hands dirty this summer, work along side and learn from our phenomenal employee owners and have an opportunity to build your career at Keller…you’re in the right place!
We are currently hiring interns to work on our Building and Concrete Crews out of our Kaukauna, WI location.
- Perform building erection of our pre-engineered and wood framed building
- Setting concrete flatwork forms, grading and finishing interior and exterior concrete for interior floors, sidewalks, freestall barns and exterior slabs
- Perform rough and finish carpentry on Commercial & Agricultural projects
- Ability to operate concrete finishing equipment
- Operate hand tools and equipment
- Operate skid loaders, forklifts and other small construction equipment
- Efficiently work in a fast paced environment
- Minimum qualification include currently pursuing a construction related degree or a high school student looking to go to school for a construction related degree.
- Willingness to travel with our crews (within the state of WI)
- Ability to lift heavy objects regularly (0-50 lbs ground to shoulder, 0-80 lbs ground to carry-height)
- Ability to walk, stand, kneel, stoop, and bend for long periods of time while performing physical labor
- Comfortable with heights (applicable for building crew only)
- Committed to maintaining a safe work environment
Keller is an Equal Opportunity Employer.